The Sondheim Public Service Law Fellows Program supports law students who are committed to serving full-time in a 10-week summer internship in public service and/or assist in providing legal services to low income residents in the State who cannot afford legal services, either a government legal entity (Maryland-based preferred) or a nonprofit organization. Fellows are paid a stipend of $3,000 for their participation in the program.
Eligibility Criteria For LAW Fellow Program Applicants:
- will be a rising 2L or 3L at either of the Maryland law schools in the Summer of participation
- Undergraduate GPA 2.7 or above
- An internship of at least 320+ hours between May 28 – August 9
- Plans to secure a public interest internship during the Summer of participation
- February 1 – Applications Live
- March 31 – Application Deadline
- April 10 – Application Notifications
- May 28 – Program Begins
- August 9 – Program Ends
Click here to learn more about the day-to-day LAW Fellow Experience!
LAW Fellows Gallery
Please note: To navigate specific content in this table, use the “filter” option to specify key search terms. You can search based on one or a combination of key search terms. Key search term examples include school, sub-program type, cohort year, area of study, internship site, and so on.
For more information email email@example.com