Applications open March 15th!
The Walter Sondheim Jr. Public Service Law Fellowship is offered to students attending either of Maryland’s two law schools, The University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law and the University of Baltimore School of Law. Fellows intern in the public service law sector, usually within the Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City, the Maryland Attorney General’s Office, or in a nonprofit or government organization which assists in providing legal services to low-income or under-represented individuals or groups. Fellows are paid a $3,000 stipend.
- Attending law school in Maryland
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Interest in public service law
- Has a summer internship in the public or nonprofit sector
- Available May-August, 2019
2019 Important Dates
- March 15- Applications Live
- April 17-Applications due
- May 1- Applicants notified
- May 13-Orientation
- June 3- Kickoff (with Mentor)
- August 6- Closing Celebration Breakfast (with Mentor)
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org