We are no longer accepting applications for Summer 2020!
Students may apply for all three programs using one application
We are extending our application deadline due to the cancellation of some summer opportunities because of COVID-19.
Applications must be started by Monday, March 16
Students will need to BEGIN an application by Monday, March 16 and save it so that we can track who is planning to apply. When they save it they will get a unique link that will allow them to go back in and complete it. In that initial stage they will need to enter their name, email, programs they are applying to, and complete the references section. That will allow me to send out the recommendation form asap so that the references have time to complete it.
A completed application will include:
- Completed application form
- Writing Sample or Essay(s) Students applying to GSIP and SNLP will have to complete and upload one prior writing sample or essay per program (view essay prompts here)
- 4 short answer responses submitted in the application (view prompts here)
- Transcript (Unofficial is fine)
- 2 References (references will be sent a form to complete on March 16.
Please save each document as a .pdf and name it as “Last Name, First Initial- (document name)” example: “Smith, J- Resume”