Thank you for your interest in hosting a 2018 Sondheim Nonprofit Leadership Program fellow!
We are currently accepting position descriptions for the 2018 summer.
We ask that Mentors/Host Organizations…
- Be a nonprofit organization located in Maryland
- Identify a senior-level staff member to serve as the fellow’s mentor
- Provide a physical work-space for the fellow
- Provide a full-time experience between June 4 and August 10, 2018
- Design a substantive project for the fellow to work on over the 10 weeks
- Create and engage the fellow in unique and meaningful opportunities for learning and growth
- Expose the fellow to experiences that provide a macro-view of your organization
- Attend a mentor collaboration meeting in May (Date TBD)
- Attend our Opening (6/4) and Closing (tentatively 8/8) celebrations in support of the fellow
Students accepted into the program will be matched with an organization/position that aligns with their interests, strengths, and goals, and your organization’s needs.
Students who have already secured a summer internship with an organization are welcome to apply. If an applicant has arranged an internship with you, please submit a position description and indicate the student on whose behalf you are applying.
All matches will be finalized in mid-April. You will be notified if a match has or has not been made.
Please contact Hannah Schmitz, Program Coordinator with any questions: email@example.com or 410.455.2493.
To be sign up for our emailing list and be sure you are notified of next year’s program, complete the Community Organization Profile.
We look forward to partnering with your organization!