Thank you for your interest in hosting a 2017 MDOT fellow!
Now accepting Position Description forms for this summer’s program.
We ask that Mentors/Host Offices…
- Be part of Maryland Department of Transportation
- Identify a senior-level staff member to serve as the fellow’s mentor
- Provide a physical work-space for the fellow
- Provide a full-time experience (5 days a week) between June 9 and August 4
- Design a substantive project for the fellow to work on over the 8 weeks
- Create and engage the fellow in unique and meaningful opportunities for learning and growth
- Expose the fellow to experiences that provide a macro-view of your organization
- Attend our Interview Open House (3/31), Opening (6/9), and Closing (8/4) celebrations in support of the fellow
All matches will be finalized by mid-April. You will be notified if a match has or has not been made.
We look forward to partnering with you!